cruft for the world.

May 23, 2007

Ikude: The Compilation

The release of a compilation on Shima Records, which contains tracks by [710W3], Tachikoma, and other Blips contributors, is just around the corner. You can learn more and even check out the album art at Shima's Myspace Blog. The album art is particularly cool... I can't wait to get my hands on this CD!

In other news, the Tachikoma cd is now finally available for ordering. To all my friends who read this blog, if you want to buy a copy, send me an email soon ... I only have 50 ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kwa la tee!

Stabbington McChopper said...

Which CD? A new Tachikoma CD?
Where have I been?!?! or the collabo?

Stabbington McChopper said...

When I say my name is Tachikoma, it's really [710W3]

Unknown said...

Those last two posts were me in disguse...whilst I was prepping the release of Superflat Single #67...